For people who prefer renting over buying a home and those who tend to move around a lot for business or personal reasons, the abundance of rental properties in Pasadena promises to excite and delight you.
Incredible homes in charming, scenic locations await renters in Pasadena. You’ll be able to find luxury homes with vintage designs made from the finest materials here. There are also several cottages with bright and cheerful interiors and gardens lined with beautiful California oaks. Most of these rental properties are located less than 30 minutes away from central areas like Downtown Los Angeles, Glendale and Burbank.
Houses for rent in Pasadena typically feature:
• Quiet cul-de-sac locations
• Chef’s kitchens with upgraded appliances and custom cabinetry
• Cozy family rooms and patios perfect for entertaining
• Inviting pools and expansive outdoor areas
Looking for a chic pad? The rental apartments in Pasadena may be exactly what you’re searching for. Perfect for young couples and bachelors, many of these New York loft-style properties in Pasadena come with the most stylish interiors and all the best amenities, including:
• 24-hour maintenance and security
• High ceilings and hardwood flooring
• Laundry facilities and fitness centers
• Courtyards and club houses with sparkling pools
Prospective buyers can check out the homes at Terraces at Paseo Colorado and the Roosevelt Lofts.
There are plenty of tranquil residences for retired seniors in Los Angeles’s Crown City. These homes come in different floor plans (studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom) and have patios/balconies for fresh air.
These places offer independent and assisted living to its residents and often have unique amenities like:
• Support bars in baths and showers
• Wall-to-wall carpeting
• Healthy gourmet meals prepared by on-site chefs
• Age-appropriate fitness classes with professional instructors
• Lounges and libraries for reading, card games and socializing
For luxurious senior living options in Pasadena, renters can check out the retirement homes at The Oaks, Chancellor Place and Villa Gardens.